Four & Twenty Advertisements, The Third and Youngest
(therefore guaranteed to complete the quest - check any folk tale)
by TLC Creative & Sound-Board.com
Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the theatre foyer, we bring you a third compilation of silly adverts for Fairytale and pantomime services and products. This audio CD holds a total of 17 spoof ‘radio’ adverts and 7 ‘tongue in cheek’ announcements to your audience!
Foyer / Audience Announcements
- Dragons Den – Pitch your business ideas to the Dragons.
- Dame Aid – Give all you can to help destitute Dames.
- iGlass – The latest innovation from Poisoned Apple.
- Sorcerers Apprentice – Who’ll be hired?
- We buy any cow.com – The website for bovine sales.
- Harry Wizard – A magical movie coming soon.
- Magic Mirrors – Buy one and get one free.
- Happy Ever After – A Grimm Bothers Finance insurance scheme.
- Percinnamon Construction – Gingerbread houses.
- Strictly Come Lancing – The contest for B list celebrity Knights.
- Leprechaun bank – The bank at the end of the rainbow.
- Golden Hair – how to solve that ‘how to climb a tower’ problem.
- Oil of Oily – Cosmetics by Ponds.
- Pantomime Animal Hospital – Caring for poorly panto pets.
- Cash for Golden Eggs – Get hard cash fast.
- Which Witch – How to choose the best crone.
- Fry Hard – A Cop thriller.
- Welcome to the show
- No phones or cameras
- Five minutes to curtain up
- Three minutes to curtain up
- Short Interval: Refreshments available
- A very Short Interval
- Short Interval: Please come back
Want to know more? Download the
'Four & Twenty Advertisements, The Third and Youngest' - Pricing and Buying